CSRWorks International is Singapore’s most trusted name in sustainability consulting, training and thought leadership with more than 15 years of successful track record.
Consulting: CSRWorks offers a range of advisory services covering sustainability strategy, sustainability reporting, integrated reporting, materiality assessment, stakeholder engagement, sustainability indices and assessments such as DJSI, CDP, EcoVadis CSR assessment, ESG analysis and external assurance.
Training: CSRWorks is GRI’s Certified Training Partner to provide GRI Standards Certified Training Courses. As IIRC’s Foundational Training Partner, CSRWorks develops and provides IIRC-approved Integrated Reporting <IR> Training in Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, Vietnam, India, Sri Lanka and the Middle East. In addition, CSRWorks offers a wide suite of sustainability training programmes across the region.
Thought Leadership: CSRWorks has created Asia Sustainability Reporting Awards, the most coveted international recognition for sustainability reporting, as our own non-profit corporate responsibility initiative.
Sustainability Reporting: Learn from Asia’s Best (SR-LAB) is our annual publication featuring Asia’s best sustainability reports.
Asia Sustainability Reporting Summit is a high-profile annual summit that brings together more than 300 top leaders from standards setters, reporting organisations, raters, regulators, investors, practitioners and advocates.
CSRWorks organises Asia’s Top Sustainability Superwomen, an annual List of Honour to recognise exemplary women leaders driving positive change.
Sustainability Associate will play a crucial role by supporting a range of consulting, training and thought leadership programmes across the region.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Sustainability research, benchmarking, data entry and data/statistical analysis and reporting
- Preparing presentations and reports as required
- Assist in developing content and case studies for various training programmes
- Create content for articles and social media posts on sustainability topics
- Assist in organising sustainability training, awards, summits, and networking sessions
- Assist in consulting project management
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills, familiarity with business writing
- Strong aptitude for research, data crunching, statistical analysis and presentation
- Awareness/knowledge of sustainability reporting frameworks (GRI and IR) will be an advantage
- Very high proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) required,
- Ability to deliver high-quality work in a fast-paced environment with demanding deadlines
- Positive attitude, energetic, quick learner and resourceful
- Trustworthy, self-starter and independent
- Multi-tasking, hard-working, and flexible
A deep interest in, and a general awareness of, sustainability issues is essential.
- 1-3 years of prior experience in sustainability, preferably in a consulting environment, is required.
Educational qualifications: Degree or above in CSR, business management, communications / PR, HR, social sciences or equivalent. Masters degree will be prefered.
Start date: asap
Remuneration: Excellent, fast-track growth for high potential candidates
For more information about CSRWorks, please visit www.csrworks.com.
How to apply
Please send your detailed CV and with a cover letter.
Interested individuals should send their application to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Sustainability Associate” written in the subject line.
Who should apply: Only those candidates should apply who have the right to work in Singapore.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Why this is a green job
CSRWorks is a leading boutique-style sustainability consulting firm in Singapore focused on sustainability reporting, sustainability strategy, stakeholder engagement, ESG analysis, sustainable events and project management.