We are looking for PANVESTORS OF THE FUTURE. You care about sustainability and want to learn; you want to be part of the evolution of investing; you like to challenge the status quo and to make a difference; you want to play an important role in a dynamic purpose driven company
Unlike most other fund’s management companies, our sustainability analysts are embedded within the investment team, alongside the financial analysts. Our sustainability analysts DO NOT have financial backgrounds.
Our proprietary sustainability framework and analysis focuses on the Human, Social and Environmental capital initiatives of portfolio companies and candidates, with a view to identify companies that successfully incorporating their material issues for all stakeholders into their business model profitably.
Only then do we engage in financial analysis on these candidates. Engagement with portfolio companies and candidates is at the core of what we do and we are currently proactively engaged with sustainability teams of global leaders such as Danone, Unilever, Schneider Electrics, SAP, 3M, Kone, Neste to name just a few.
- You will lead the deployment of our proprietary sustainability framework. This will be done by co-ordinating with the sustainability team the analysis of our resilience research and analysis of portfolio companies.
- Engaging with portfolio companies senior sustainability managers on a regular basis to better understand sustainability best practise.
- Help us evolve our existing framework to better capture the changes in the sustainability landscape
- Lead and co-ordinate our own sustainability strategy, i.e., conducting stakeholder engagement (3 year), materiality assessment (3 years) and annual sustainability reporting.
- Prepare weekly presentations to investment team on resilience analysis of portfolio companies, and additional broader topics on environmental, social and human capital.
- Manage and mentor interns and research students on training of sustainability research and analysis for resilience analysis.
- A minimum Bachelors Degree in any area that is non-financial related. Ie, environmental science, social sciences, anthropology, etc
- 4-6 years work experience (again in a non-financial role)
- ideally you are a Singapore PR/Citizen