As a Sustainability Advisor within Corporate & Institutional Banking (“CIB”) you fulfil a central role between the CIB businesses and the Central Sustainable Banking department (HQ), with a strong focus on Natural Resources, Commodities and Transportation & Logistics Clients.
- You support the implementation of the sustainability risk strategy and policies of the bank and you advise the CIB businesses, credit and compliance on the sustainability risks associated with specific client engagement and transactions.
- You support the development of sustainability tools and guidelines, processes and procedures in order to support CIB businesses in meeting the bank’s internal and external commitments to sustainability
- You support driving the CIB’s sustainable finance efforts by assisting the business in identifying and developing sustainable solutions and opportunities for our clients
- You contribute to raising awareness for the bank’s activities in sustainability, both internally and externally
You report into the Head of Sustainability Asia Pacific. Due to its focus on emerging markets and the various sectors, Sustainability is part of the Structured Finance & Portfolio Management department, but also advises other CIB businesses regarding all sustainability issues and opportunities related to their activities. As such, you have daily contacts with account managers, you liaise regularly with credit and compliance officers, and you work in close cooperation with the Central Sustainable Banking Department in our Head office in the Netherlands.
- University Masters Degree (Economics – Finance – Law) or comparable level;
- a minimum of 3 years recent experience in business/ KYC/ sustainability/ risk management processes within international financial institutions;
- proven experience with CIB banking activities and products. Experience in ESG consultancy firms and risk rating agencies would also qualify;
- knowledge of banking products, good understanding of financial institutions, sustainability and risk management;
- Excellent analytics skills and proficiency in MS Excel, Powerpoint
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Proactive and positive attitude
- team player, enthusiastic
- structured and solution driven
Interest applications, please send your CV/resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject title “Application for Sustainability Advisor (Contract)”.