AWR Lloyd is currently recruiting for a Senior Manager to be based at our Jakarta office and to support the growth of its Innovation for Sustainability practice, including ESG, Climate Change and Natural Capital Advisory.
- 5-7 years of strategy consulting, investment banking, or private equity experience
- Bachelor or master’s degree in Sustainability, Finance, Business, Economics or related field
- Proficient in English and Bahasa (written, spoken and reading)
- The Senior Manager will be expected to have demonstrated expertise during his/her career regarding natural capital solutions, and eager to leverage existing network to advance this practice.
- The Senior Manger will be required to manage teams for both advisory solutions with corporate clients, as well as work with AWR Lloyd’s affiliated company, Syngenera, to advance natural capital investments.
- The Senior Manager will support the Managing Director and Associate Director of Innovation for Sustainability team, as well as other Managing Directors of AWR Lloyd, in achieving key metrics regarding client and staff satisfaction/retention, business and service development.