Overall Job Description
We are looking for a successful and enthusiastic executive to organise events and coordinate projects from conception through to completion. Responsibilities includes providing outstanding customer service and organizing memorable events.
- Event planning, design and production while managing all project delivery elements within time limits.
- Provide feedback and periodic reports to stakeholders
- Propose ideas to improve provided services and training quality
- Organize facilities and manage all training’s details, such as catering, venue, transportation, location, invitee list, special guests, equipment, promotional material, etc.
- Ensure compliance with insurance, legal, health and safety obligations
- Cooperate with marketing and PR agency and staff to promote and publicize training
- Proactively handle any arising issues and troubleshoot any emerging problems on the training day
- Conduct pre-and post-event evaluations and report on outcomes
- Research market and database, identify training opportunities and generate interest.
- Strong command of spoken & written English required
- Proven experience as an events planner or organizer
- Excellent time management and communication skills
- Exhibition sales experience and ability to build productive business relationships
- Ability to manage multiple projects independently
- MS Office proficiency
- Willing to submit references from previous clients
- BS in Event Management or related field
- For Singaporeans/PR only