Programme Manager (Training)
The incumbent will be responsible for managing all aspects of our sustainability training programmes across the region. CSRWorks’ suite of training courses includes the GRI Standards Certified Training Course, IIRC-approved Integrated Reporting <IR> Training Courses in nine markets, supply chain sustainability training and a host of other sustainability training courses across the region.
- The complete administration of all training programmes across the region
- Business development and marketing including EDMs, social media and promotional material
- Establish and meet revenue and profitability targets
- Maintain a full year training calendar
- Liaise with trainers and training partners
- Provide assistance to trainers and course participants during the training program
- Manage all aspects of training logistics including booking of venue and on-site arrangements
- Manage course registration, course administration, course materials preparation, training room preparation, attendance records, evaluation forms and attendance certificates
- Attend to training related enquiries
- Market research to identify new training programmes and training partners
- Updating website using CMS
Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or above in HR, sustainability, business management, event management or equivalent.
- Advanced level fluency in written and spoken English.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office software, especially PowerPoint and Excel.
- Conversant with email marketing tools (Mail Chimp).
- Prior experience in training programs development is a plus.
- Prior eLearning programme experience is an added advantage.
- Ability to work in an international and multi-cultural environment.
- Good interpersonal skills with a “can do” attitude.
- Result-oriented with an ability to handle multiple tasks and timelines
Who should apply?
Only those who are eligible to work in Singapore need to apply. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Attractive (includes performance-based bonus)