A leading energy utility company in Asia Pacific, SP Group is committed to delivering world-class electricity, gas network performance and superior market support services in Singapore and Australia. We invest in developing our people so that they are able to achieve their career aspirations and lead enriching lives. With a strong culture based on commitment, integrity, passion and teamwork, you too will be inspired to succeed at SP Group.
We are looking out for self-motivated, dynamic and talented individuals to join our growing team. If you are capable of meeting the challenges and seizing the opportunities in today’s business environment, come join us in Powering the Nation!
What You’ll Do:
Responsible for product marketing for Renewable Energy Certificate Marketplace:
- Develop and execute local and regional/global product marketing strategy
- Responsible for development of marketing materials and outreach engagements
- Create awareness and articulate value proposition to potential customers, both locally and regionally, through presentations, product demonstrations and simulations of customer value
- Develop strong relationship with customers by understanding and managing customer requirements and needs
- Build and maintain market intelligence and customer insights
- Manage all customer communications effectively, including face-to-face, phone, email etc. Front and facilitate end-to-end process of customer acquisition, onboarding and on-going customer support.
- Work with various teams (including product management, developer, designer) to implement strategies
- Update the management on leads and pipeline. Track and manage business performance reports.
What You’ll Need:
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in engineering, technology, business or a related discipline
- At least 5 years of relevant and proven track record
- Strong experience in presenting solutions to customers
- Knowledge and experience in energy, renewables and/or REC industry is an added advantage
- Results-driven and strong entrepreneurial mindset
- Strong communicator with excellent presentation and interpersonal skills
- Possess problem solving skills, teamwork and cross multiple functions
- Fluent in English (both spoken and written)
- Travel is required