Eco-Business is looking for a multimedia intern to join its dynamic team.
You will be given an opportunity to be exposed to the media and sustainability industry and learn the ropes of how to work within a dynamic, independent media organisation focused on achieving impact across Asia Pacific.
The work will be varied and will include the following duties:
- Assist our Managing Editor and Marketing and Community Manager with multimedia asset management
- Assist with film and video production
- Transcribe and manage photographs, stock images, footage and stock footage produced by Eco-Business
- Provide any logistics support needed
- Coordinate special projects as needed
- Administrative duties as needed
- Tertiary level student or graduate
- Understanding of, and passion for, sustainability
- Creative problem-solving skills and the ability to work independently
- Ability to work well under pressure and complete tasks according to deadlines
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Marketing creativity and flair
- Good eye for detail & accuracy
- Sense of fun and humour
This internship is available immediately.
There will be a monthly stipend paid to cover basic costs.
All shortlisted applicants will be required to do a writing test.