Eco-Business is looking for a passionate and motivated marketing specialist to join our headquarters in Singapore, which produces a wide range of content and thought leadesrship events throughout the region.
This role requires solid marketing and communications experience, and impeccable English writing and speaking skills. You will work with a wide range of partners from public, private and multilateral organisations across the world.
You must have an excellent work ethic, a passion for marketing purposeful content, work to tight deadlines, be a team player, and possess a keen interest in sustainable development and how it relates to the business world. Design and production skills will be considered favourably.
Established in 2009, Eco-Business is an independent media and business intelligence company dedicated to sustainable development and ESG performance.
We publish high-quality, trusted news and views in multimedia formats on business and policy developments around the world with a sustainability and ESG-focused lens. Our platform features more than a decade-long archive of information on sustainable development issues in the region and globally.
Its content is categorised and searchable by the 17 UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and core sustainability topics, and it also provides a key platform for individuals and organisations to publish jobs, events, press releases, and research.
We provide research and consulting on wide-ranging issues which create strategic value for our partners and clients. We also own and create thought-leadership platforms which inform policymaking, improve business practices and foster collaboration among different sectors.
Over the past decade, our stories and initiatives have gained international recognition and won multiple regional and international awards. We are guided by the sole objective of generating positive impact for society and the environment.
Eco-Business is headquartered in Singapore, with a presence in Manila, Beijing, Kuala Lumpur, Zurich, New York, and correspondents in major cities across the world.
Our partners include the world’s biggest brands, Fortune 500 companies, MNCs, governments, multilateral institutions, civil society organisations, and philanthropic foundations that are aligned with our values and mission.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, you will be responsible for leading and assisting the wider team in managing all our marketing, community and social media needs across all our products and services.
You will also assist in managing our database across our membership and events business, our marketing processes and our interactions with our community. Our ideal candidate has exceptional verbal and written communication skills, is meticulous and pays the highest attention to detail.
You should also have a good understanding and ability to use CRM systems, HTML and have a good eye for designing newsletters, EDMs and effective social media content.
- Ensure that all data is developed and managed in a way that drives growth and revenue
- Create and manage clean, profitable data by embedding protocols and business processes
- Identify and repair any gaps in data by assessing all elements of the business
- Being a point of contact for the database system and liaising with the wider team to ensure clean data is available to support marketing plans
- Design and implement e-mail marketing, social media and communication campaigns to align with marketing and editorial strategies
- Generate insights from key metrics across our platforms to guide effective decision making
- Developing marketing automation templates and user journeys
- Ability to design digital products such as newsletters that include engaging text, image and video content
- Ability to design and publish content across all of Eco-Business’s platforms and networks
- Respond to comments and queries from our partners and community in a timely manner
- Monitor and report on feedback and online reviews, feedback and metrics
- Coordinate with our partnerships and editorial teams to ensure brand consistency
- Knowledgeable about the latest digital marketing technology trends and tools, able to deploy latest technologies on Eco-Business platforms for optimum result.
To be considered for this position, you must possess the following:
- At least three years’ experience in a marketing role with proven metrics and success
- Experienced with Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter and TikTok
- Experienced with Facebook and Instagram advertising, Google Ads, and LinkedIn advertising, preferred.
- Experienced with social media and website traffic analysis using platforms like Google Analytics, Google Search Console and more.
- Good knowledge of SEO
- Proven track record with social media marketing and growth strategy
- Good knowledge of CRM and email marketing software
- Experience of developing quality data processes e.g. coding and classification
- Solid database experience within a commercial data-driven environment (ideally B2B media)
- Ability to administer marketing automation campaigns; including analysing workflow, lead generation, lead nurturing and lead scoring
- Ability to identify and track relevant community and digital marketing metrics
- Ability to interpret website traffic and online customer engagement metrics
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Excellent verbal communication skills, writing and design skills
- Keen understanding and passion for sustainability/sustainable development issues
- Possess web development and digital design skills (basic HTML at a minimum)
- A proactive attitude and the ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, and the willingness to contribute to the success of a small but dynamic organisation.
- Familiarity with photography and videography gear and production, design and web tools such as Adobe Creative Suite, HTML and CSS, as well as social media and project management tools will be considered favourably
Only those with the required experience will be shortlisted for interviews. All shortlisted candidates will be required to take a writing and/or video test.
To apply, please send an email with the role as the subject line, covering letter, CV, and links to samples of your work to Monique Armstrong, Operations and HR Manager at email@example.com.
We look forward to receiving your application!