Eco-Business is looking for a dynamic individual to join our team as a marketing intern. You will be given an opportunity to be exposed to the media and sustainability industry and learn the ropes of how to work within a dynamic, independent media organisation focused on achieving impact across Asia Pacific. This role reports to the Head of Marketing.
The work will be varied and will include the following types of tasks:
- Assist with design and creation of social media and content marketing collaterals
- Research and data compilation in preparation for campaigns
- Marketing campaign strategising and analysis
- Coordination of special projects and event logistics support
- Experience with Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram and TikTok will be preferred
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Tertiary level student or graduate
- Understanding of, and passion for, sustainability
- Creative problem-solving skills and the ability to work independently
- Marketing creativity and flair
- Good eye for detail & accuracy
This internship is for a minimum period of three months and is available immediately.
There will be a monthly stipend paid to cover basic costs. All shortlisted applicants will be required to do a writing test.
Please send a covering letter, CV, and samples of your work to Monique Armstrong, Operations & HR Manager at email@example.com
This role is open to Singapore citizens/PR.
We look forward to your application!
Eco-Business is Asia Pacific’s leading independent media organisation dedicated to reporting on sustainable development and responsible business in the region.
Our organisation works with businesses, governments and non-profit organisations in several ways. Our online marketing solutions help our partners in global brand building, stakeholder engagement and sophisticated thought leadership positioning. These include branded content, banner advertising, EDMs, social media engagement and multimedia content solutions.
Our Research and Consulting team also works with businesses to gain a deeper understanding of their markets and the relevant sustainability issues that impact their business and the wider society. In this vein, we run high-level roundtables, open dialogues and sustainability workshops that enable our clients to build influence, engage stakeholders and ultimately, support the sustainable