IIX (Impact Investment Exchange) and IIX Foundation have played a pioneering role in developing and leading the global impact investing space. IIX and IIX Foundation’s work is focused on women empowerment, climate action and opportunity for disadvantaged communities — all under the umbrella of inclusive finance. Over the past decade, we have operated a vibrant equity crowd funding platform (Impact Partners), developed innovative financial products such as the Women’s Livelihood Bond, created award-winning technical assistance programs such as IIX ACTS, delivered over 40 research papers, conducted a popular Impact Institute (where we teach about impact investing/innovative finance), and prepared over 140+ impact assessments — which together have unlocked close to $100 million of private sector capital, avoided over a million tons of carbon emissions and impacted over 24 million lives creating livelihoods, providing access to finance, and bringing affordable education, healthcare, agriculture, and water to the remotest corners of the world. IIX has received numerous awards for its work including the Oslo Business for Peace Award, the Nobel Prize for Business.
For more information about IIX, please visit www.iixglobal.com.
About a career with IIX:
You will join a highly effective team that provides you with an un-paralleled hands-on exposure to the Impact Investing and Social Finance space.
When you join IIX, you embark on a rewarding career of doing good for the world where we also heavily invest in your professional development as we will build on your strengths and help you gain new skills with training, coaching, encouragement and guiding you in the right direction.
You WANT to instigate change.
As a successful team member, you should be:
- Mission driven: Commitment to sustainable development and innovative finance as a path to unlock society’s potential to effect social change is essential for a happy and successful tenure at IIX.
- Results oriented: At IIX, we manage toward impact maximisation and produce measurable returns. These results strengthen the ecosystem and transform existing realities by helping impact enterprises magnify their impact and scale.
- Resourceful: While IIX is a seasoned stakeholder in the impact enterprise and impact investing space in Asia, we pride ourselves on creating new opportunities. Being resourceful and skilled at mobilising human, financial and political resources to achieve IIX’s mission is a key part of the role.
Some of our clients include foundations such as the Rockefeller Foundation and Bank of America-Merrill Lynch Foundation, corporations such as Standard Chartered Bank and KKR, international non-profits such as Oxfam and World Vision, multilateral institutions such as the Asian Development Bank, UN Agencies such as UNDP, and government agencies such as USAID (US gov’t) , Sida (Swedish gov’t), and DFAT (Australian gov’t).
IIX seeks an agile and resourceful Manager, Talent Acquisition, to join IIX. The role will conceptualize, design and deliver effective people management policies, systems and processes to attract and retain talent. The Manager will also provide leadership and implement effective strategies and programs for manpower planning, recruitment and selection, careers promotion, employee relations, compensation and the full spectrum of staffing support functions. The Manager will also provide HR advisory to line managers while implementing and communicating policies effectively.
- Design and implement overall recruiting strategy
- Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications
- Perform job and task analysis to document job requirements and objectives
- Source and attract candidates by using databases, social media, etc.
- Screen candidates’ resumes and job applications
- Conduct interviews using various reliable personnel selection tools/methods to filter candidates within schedule
- Assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience and aptitudes
- Onboard new employees in order to become fully integrated
- Monitor and apply HR recruiting best practices
- Provide analytical and well-documented reports to the rest of the team
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process
The position will be based in Singapore.
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a Recruiter (either an in-house recruiter or a staffing agency recruiter)
- Degree in Human Resource Management preferred.
- Solid ability to conduct different types of interviews (structured, competency-based, stress, etc.)
- Hands on experience with various selection processes (phone interviewing, reference check, etc.)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong decision-making skills
- Ability to present information in an insightful and structured manner, both written and oral
- High comfort level working in a relatively flat, non-hierarchical environment
Submission: Please submit a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Qualified candidates will be considered and contacted by a member of the IIX team for interviews. IIX is an equal opportunity employer.