ENGIE Impact delivers sustainability solutions and services to corporations, cities and governments across the globe. Comprised of existing and proven ENGIE Group businesses, ENGIE Impact brings together a wide range of strategic and technical capabilities, to provide a comprehensive offer to support clients in tackling their complex sustainability challenges from strategy to execution. Why join us?
With 18 offices worldwideand headquarters in New York City, ENGIE Impact today has a portfolio of 1,000 clients, including 25% of the Fortune 500 Companies, across more than 1,000,000 sites. Uniting ENGIE Insight, Ecova UK, Red Engineering and the Advisory and Advanced Analytics division of Tractebel under a common umbrella, ENGIE Impact was created to engage with executives and organizational leaders to set tailored strategies and specific roadmaps to achieve their sustainability and zero-carbonobjectives, across energy, water, waste and more, globally.
Ready to act Right Now, for Tomorrow?
To support efficiently the expansion of ENGIE Impact in Australia and bring the highest standard of consulting services to ENGIE Impact’s clients. We are looking for a:
As a Manager, you will contribute actively to business development, bring value to proposals, build point of views, make recommendations and animate key milestones while staying aware of innovations.
Your role must be performed in full compliance with the ENGIE Impact’s standards in terms of Quality / Safety / Legal / Ethics.
You will be more particularly in charge of:
Manage customer relationship and delivery
- Provide convictions and recommendations to Client ExCom
- Oversee the delivery of a technical stream
- Oversee the delivery of an entire engagement, coordinating all project streams
- Ensure the project is delivered on time and within budget, answerable for the project success and oversee project financials, staffing needs and regular communication to all stakeholders
Contribute actively to business development
- Identify business opportunities with your clients to sell-on
- Build Engie Impact impactful offers, leveraging your client knowledge and market insights
- Ensure delivery of proposals under the supervision of your leadership and driving analyst/consulting team
Manage and develop people
- Manage analysts and consultants and contribute to their skills development though coaching and mentoring.
Qualifications - Do you tick all the boxes?
We are looking for talented and motivated peopleto create the future of sustainability transition. Join a rewarding and flexible work environment that encourages innovation and creativity and help us meet the energy challenges of today and tomorrow.
- You have a bachelor’s degree / MBA / Master’s degree / PhD (desired)
- You have at least 5 years of professional experience
- You have at least 3 years of experience in consulting, advisory and sustainability
- You are strongly aware of environmental issues and willing to contribute actively to sustainable transition, leveraging your knowledge on latest energy solutions and your business strategy skills
- You demonstrate strong advisory skills: capacity to identify issues conjointly with clients, capacity to influence client strategic decision, capacity to provide clients with strong convictions around business issues and innovative ideas
- You have an experience in Business Strategy: Financial Analysis – Project management – Technical expertise and Negotiation skills
- You are recognized for your Interpersonal skills and relationship building: demonstrated leadership and team spirit, capacity to develop and leverage your networking, ability to develop talents
- You demonstrate a capacity to engage with C-level and to address complex topics in a simple way