Global Compact Network Singapore (GCNS) is seeking an experienced Manager to drive the organisation’s training and research efforts. The ideal candidate is a dynamic team-player joining an active unit in promoting corporate sustainability and responsible business in Singapore and the region.
- Promote and enhance the adoption of GCNS’s in-house corporate sustainability self-assessment tool (RICE), including implementing stakeholder engagement plans, identify new partners, and seek partnership opportunities.
- Develop strategic relations with relevant governmental agencies, regulatory bodies, NGOs and business associations to promote the adoption of the RICE assessment tool
- Support research initiatives and knowledge creation for GCNS, including compiling and adapting United Nations Global Compact (UNGC) research for Singapore/regional markets, conducting field work, analysing data and creating content for GCNS publications
- Provide consultation on training needs for GCNS members
- Assist in managing the production of written journal articles as required
- Design and implement innovative capacity building initiatives and events
- Any other duties as assigned by the Executive Director or Deputy Executive Director
- A good degree in any discipline with at least 5 years working experience.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English, including good presentation skills
- Strong strategic, conceptual, analytical and planning skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to build, maintain and enhance relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- A firm understanding of sustainability and the SDGs, with a strong interest to learn and delve deeper into specific sustainability issues
- Technical knowledge and experience with relevant ESG standards and reporting frameworks (e.g. GRI, ISO) is highly desired
- Experience in organising and facilitating training programmes
- Goal-oriented with a mature disposition to take ownership of projects and targets
- Good team player and able to perform effectively under tight timelines
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Knowledge of design software a plus
- A competitive salary
- A unique and dynamic HR system, including flexible hours and working from home on selected days every month
- A fabulous environment of awesome people to work with, five days a week
- A nice and modern office working environment in CBD area
Singaporean Citizens and Permanent Residents may write in with your CV, including your last & expected salaries, any notice period to be given to existing employers, and a recent electronic photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.