Flexible start date from Nov 2018 to April 2019
Duration: 3-6 months period, can be part-time with minimum 3 days a week
Our internships offer an opportunity to be exposed to the work we do, in a friendly and flexible working environment.
Key responsibilities include:
- Researching sustainability information and trends, including benchmarking
- Contributing towards client, business development and internal sustainability related projects as and when required.
- Demonstrated passion for sustainability
- Familiarity with Global Reporting Initiative is highly desirable
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Strong in data analysis and presentation
- Proficiency in Word, Powerpoint & Excel
- Degree or above in related discipline (e.g. Environment, Business, Finance and/or Social Science)
- Able to work independently and in teams
- Ability to deliver high quality outputs, with attention to detail
- This is a paid position; remuneration will depend on qualifications and experience.
Due to the expected volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.