Purpose of position
The Impacts and Assurance Associate is responsible for supporting the development of technical tools and processes at the Global Platform for Sustainable Natural Rubber (GPSNR). The role will support GPSNR’s Working Groups in their operations including coordinating meetings and developing strategic roadmaps.
Duties include but will not be limited to the following:
- Support developing the platform’s processes and technical tools including, but not limited to, the GPSNR Reporting Requirements, Implementation Guidance and risk-based approach.
- Providing logistical support for Working Groups including scheduling meetings, taking minutes, and developing supporting documents.
- Support development of roadmaps for the Working Groups, in partnership with the Working Group co-chairs.
- Engaging with external stakeholders and platforms to advance joint projects.
- Engaging with GPSNR members to ensure compliance with membership requirements and supporting members with their queries.
- Together with the CRM department, managing and cleaning data submitted through the GPSNR Reporting Requirements.
- Together with the Communications department, crafting communications for internal and external use.
If necessary, supporting the platform in engaging with smallholder members and executing capacity building projects.
Apart from the duties stated above, to perform any duty or duties reasonably assigned.
Desired competencies and qualifications
Relevant Bachelor Degree or Polytechnic Diploma.
- Experience working on agricultural commodities or in related sustainability fields will be an advantage.
- Experience working within Multi-Stakeholder Initiatives will be an advantage.
Technical and professional knowledge:
- Ability to organize, multi-task, and complete projects with time deadlines.
- Ability to recognise and solve problems.
- Ability to communicate effectively with GPSNR stakeholders.
- Ability to work independently and prioritize tasks without a project manager.
- Ability to work collaboratively with team members and a project manager on different projects.
- Experience working in an international environment.