Are you looking to join a mission-driven software company, with global ambitions to be a leader in AI solutions helping companies balance their impact on our planet?
We’re looking for an experienced Enterprise Software (SaaS) Sales Lead to join our Equilibrium World team out of Singapore, covering Asian markets, working closely with our US teams on expanding Equilibrium’s customer base.
Your responsibilities will include: (job description)
- ESG/Sustainability strategy, reporting, and impact reduction are now key requirements for CEO/CFOs everywhere, as key stakeholders including investors, customers and regulators place pressure on companies to act now on carbon emission and wider ESG responsibilities
- The scale and complexity of ESG/Sustainability transformation means companies need to move from current consulting/excel methods to automated, AI software with sophisticated planning, modelling and data management features
- Your key responsibility is to interface with enterprise customers to understand their ESG/Carbon Emissions needs together with our sustainability specialists, and then enable them to automate their ESG/Carbon strategy, reporting and management across operations and suppliers
- Delivering strong sales growth across Asia - especially APAC and Korea.
- Working with companies to optimize the most cost-effective path to net-zero emissions and other targets using our climate scenario simulation tools
We are seeking an individual who has the following: (experience)
- Must have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
- Must have 5+ years experience in sales of software solutions for medium to large enterprises in Asia or USA
- Must have a strong track record of enterprise sales, hitting growth targets, that can be referenced
- Experience with SaaS software sales, automation software
- Must have fluent English, written and spoken
- Data-driven, customer-focused and detail-oriented mindset
- Strong work ethic and sense of ownership
- Ability to work across multiple markets in Asia, with some support for our US team
- Ideally, you are based in Singapore, but we are flexible on location during 2021
- However, as the company grows, you should be prepared to relocate to Singapore if the requirement arises
What we offer:
- The opportunity to join an early stage, a well-financed company with global ambitions, led by experienced entrepreneurs
- The opportunity to develop your future career in a key technology sector of the next decade - climate and ESG automation software and technology solutions
- Work with a global, dynamic team with customers in Asia and USA