Eco-Business is Asia Pacific’s leading independent media organisation dedicated to reporting on sustainable development and responsible business in the region.
Our online marketing tools deliver local and international brand building, lead generation, and sophisticated thought leader positioning for our clients. These include branded content, banner advertising, EDMs, annual site partnerships, event coverage, e-newsletters, social media campaigns, video marketing, and custom publishing.
We offer research and consulting services that help businesses gain a deeper understanding of their markets and the issues most relevant to them. We also provide content consultancy for sustainability-related events and organise bespoke high-level roundtables for our clients. These events enable progressive and open dialogue on targeted issues and give our clients vital personal contact with key industry stakeholders, enabling them to build influence and generate business.
We are looking for a competent, dynamic individual to support the video and graphic design unit to deliver engaging and high quality content. Your role involves producing and editing visual content. This includes designing marketing materials and digital reports, cutting raw footage into a continuous video, and editing it to include visual effects, motion graphics, sound effects and music.
You will work closely with the Managing Editor and the team to meet specific goals and transform vision into visual content.
- Edit and produce media content.
- Work on a variety of corporate projects that articulates brand and art direction, graphic and digital design.
- Design marketing collaterals like logos, social media artwork and banners for cross-devices and platforms.
- Be able to think intelligently and transform information into visually engaging digital reports.
- Trim segments of raw footage to the lengths required for the video and assemble them into the best sequence to tell the story/explain the concept.
- Create motion graphics and visual effects for video production.
- Insert music, sound effects, subtitles, graphics and visual effects using editing software.
- Sourcing for suitable soundtracks and sound effects.
- To assist with creative direction and ensure that the vision for the videos are conceptualised into engaging content.
- Work closely with the Managing Editor to produce high quality visual content in a fast-paced work environment.
- Work on multiple projects with different levels of requirements.
- Make revisions as requested.
- 3-5 years of experience with graphic design, video editing and motion graphics.
- Proficiency in graphic design and video editing software like Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects, Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Proficiency with HTML/Wordpress to create microsites is a bonus.
- Must be creative, organised and manage various projects and timelines.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Keen eye for design and details.
- Able to think out of the box with good attention to detail and an eye for good composition and layout.
- Able to work well in a team and in a fast-paced environment.
- Keen interest in sustainable development.
To apply, please email your CV and a link to your portfolio/website, to Christina Muniandy, Operations Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org.