Innovate a more sustainable future. Are you passionate about innovating for impact and changing the face of sustainability landscape? Dive into any of the 3 verticals, each with its unique opportunities and challenges, to drive change and build a start-up with immense market potential.
- Circular Economy
- Future of Food & Agriculture
- Clean Energy Transitions
YSI SEA’s 5-month Innovation Programme provides you with the frameworks, mentorship and resources to start a company which enables you to bring your ideas in any of the above 3 focus areas into reality.
Our fully funded Innovation Programme focuses on shaping you into an entrepreneur, and enables you to work in strong teams or individually to create lasting solutions to Southeast Asia’s pressing Energy, Food & Circular Economy problems.
We Are Looking For:
- 18 - 35 years old Southeast Asian residents with potential and drive to create an impact startup
- Current or aspiring entrepreneurs looking to create an impact start-up who are looking for a founding team, or are confident in being a solo founder
- Committed individuals with a passion for one of the 3 focus areas and a drive to see through the implementation of a solution and execution of their business plan
- People who have one (or more) of the following:
- Demonstrated a track record of action to address issues related to a focus area
- Has technical expertise to create software or hardware solutions
- Has started or played a key role in a start-up in an area unrelated to sustainability
Apply at ysisea.com/apply!
Applications Close 18 Jan 2020