EB Impact is a young, dynamic non-profit organisation focused on delivering training and programmes in Singapore and Asia Pacific’s underserved communities to generate positive sustainable development impact. Our three strategic areas of focus are: Education, Youth, and Nature-based solutions.
We are looking for a committed individual to lead the non-profit’s fund-raising efforts, and to design and deliver impactful programmes for our community. You will be working with the Board of Directors and wider EB Impact team and stakeholders.
EB Impact is a sister organisation of Eco-Business, Asia Pacific’s leading media and business intelligence organisation dedicated to sustainable development. It is headquartered in Singapore with a presence in Beijing, Manila, Zurich, New York, and correspondents in major cities across the world.
- Responsible for planning, organisation, and direction of the organisation’s operations and programmes.
- Develops and implements consistent inventory and cost accounting policies, procedures, and operational reporting/metrics.
- Oversees and reports on the organisation’s results for the Board of Directors.
- Prepares accurate and timely analyses that capture and communicate fundraising results, variances, and performance trends.
- Provides leadership to and manages the efforts of the team to ensure appropriate support of all departments.
- Supervises the development of operations-based financial modeling.
- Build a diverse, talented team of staff and volunteers
- Ensures that services and funding relationships are robust enough to meet or exceed strategic goals and objectives.
Required experience (to be discussed in detail at interview):
- Proven track record in fund raising and delivery of non-profit programes
- Proven track record in client relationship management
- Deep knowledge of sustainability issues and how it relates to business and society
- Ability to produce high-quality programme proposals in a timely manner
- A university degree in Business, English, Communication Studies or any other relevant field.
- 4-8 years of relevant working experience in fund-raising and delivering non-profit projects
- A good understanding of sustainable development matters globally and in particular, in the Asia-Pacific region
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines
- Near-native fluency in your market’s business language
- Strong written and spoken English language skills
- Meticulous with accuracy and detail, able to spot the smallest of language errors
- Excellent quantitative, analytical, and numerical skills
- A proactive attitude and the ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, and the willingness to contribute to the success of a dynamic organisation.
Good to have:
- Familiarity with design and web tools such as Adobe Creative Suite will be considered favourably
- Confident presentation skills, ability to articulate abstract ideas clearly, and guide partners through the creative process, from conceptualisation to project wrap
- Avid consumer of media of all types
- Has a sense of humour
- Passion for and knowledge of the EB Impact brand
This job is based in Singapore and may require travel in the future, pending Covid-19 regulations. We can provide flexible working arrangements too.
All shortlisted applicants will be required to do a writing test and/or video test before proceeding to interviews.
To apply, please send your cover letter and CV in an email to Jessica Cheam (email@example.com) and Monique Armstrong (firstname.lastname@example.org). Application deadline is 8th October 2021.
We look forward to receiving your application!