Eco-Business is looking for an events & partnership intern to join its dynamic team.
You will be given an opportunity to be exposed to the media and sustainability industry and learn the ropes of how to work within a dynamic, independent media organisation focused on achieving impact across Asia Pacific.
The work will be varied and will include the following duties:
- Assisting our Global Director, Partnerships and Events in day to day operations and responsibilities
- Assisting our Operations Manager in event logistics
- Compiling speaker profiles, partner profiles and supporting the creation of impactful event agendas
- Maintain event-related webpages and social media channels
- Maintain and track registration and attendee list
- Onsite logistics support on event day
- Administrative, research and business development duties as needed
- Tertiary level student or graduate
- Understanding of, and passion for, sustainability
- Creative problem-solving skills and the ability to work independently
- Ability to work well under pressure and complete tasks according to deadlines
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Marketing creativity and flair
- Good eye for detail & accuracy
- Basic understanding of sales and business development
This internship is for a minimum period of three months and is available immediately.
There will be a monthly stipend paid to cover basic costs.
All shortlisted applicants will be required to do a writing test.
Please send a covering letter and CV to Christina Muniandy, Operations Manager, at email@example.com and Stefanie Beitien, Global Director, Partnerships and Events, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application deadline is 15th January.
We look forward to your application!