CSRWorks International is Singapore’s most trusted name in sustainability consulting, training and thought leadership with more than 15 years of successful track record.
Consulting: CSRWorks offers a range of advisory services covering sustainability strategy, sustainability reporting, integrated reporting, materiality assessment, stakeholder engagement, sustainability indices and assessments such as DJSI, CDP, EcoVadis CSR assessment, ESG analysis and external assurance.
Training: CSRWorks is GRI’s Certified Training Partner to provide GRI Standards Certified Training Courses. As IIRC’s Foundational Training Partner, CSRWorks develops and provides IIRC-approved Integrated Reporting <IR> Training in Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, Vietnam, India, Sri Lanka and the Middle East. CSRWorks is also EcoVadis’ Training Partner for the Southeast Asia region. In addition, CSRWorks offers a wide suite of sustainability training programmes across the region.
Thought Leadership: Our Thought Leadership practice includes a high-profile portfolio of events. CSRWorks has created Asia Sustainability Reporting Awards, the most coveted international recognition for sustainability reporting, as our own non-profit corporate responsibility initiative.
Sustainability Reporting: Learn from Asia’s Best (SR-LAB) is our annual publication featuring Asia’s best sustainability reports.
Asia Sustainability Reporting Summit is a high-profile annual summit that brings together more than 300 top leaders from standards setters, reporting organisations, raters, regulators, investors, practitioners and advocates.
CSRWorks organises Asia’s Top Sustainability Superwomen, an annual List of Honour to recognise exemplary women leaders driving positive change.
CSRWorks International is looking for a passionate and dynamic Events Manager to lead our Thought Leadership portfolio of events. Prior experience in managing international conferences is required.
- Conceptualise, plan, execute and deliver high quality events aimed at senior-level executives from corporate, government and non-government organisations
- Establish and achieve revenue and non-revenue targets
- Conduct in-depth market and industry research to develop a strong knowledge of the sustainability sector through desktop research, telephone interviews, client meetings and visits to other events
- Develop compelling content for events
- Recruit speakers, acquire delegates and secure sponsorships
- Write promotional copy for events and programmes
- Build relationships with key stakeholders and develop strong partnerships
- Project administration and management of budget and workflow
- Pre and post-event management
- Onsite management for smooth delivery of events
- Develop and implement marketing campaigns and strategies
- Liaison with vendors/partners on production delivery
A Diploma / Degree in Event management, Marketing Communications, Business or a relevant discipline.
3-5 years of experience in organising conferences is required.
Familiarity with sustainability trends and topics desired, passion for social and environmental issues desired.
- Excellent spoken & written English
- Entrepreneurial mind with commercial skills
- Strong project management skills
- Confident and outgoing personality
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Highly organised and disciplined
- Dedication, commitment and strong work ethic
- Ability to handle multiple projects with tight deadlines
- Attention to details while multitasking
- Prior experience in email marketing, website management, direct marketing and social media tools required
- Proficiency in MS Office. Knowledge of Photoshop will be an added advantage
Remuneration: Excellent, based on qualification and experience.
Start date: Negotiable
How to apply
- Please email your detailed CV with a cover letter indicating your current salary and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org by writing “Event Manager” in the subject line.