Vigeo Eiris (V.E) is a global provider of Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) solutions.
Our mission is to equip the market with the ESG insight to perform financially and better address their social and environmental impact.
Every job in the company matters and participates to that ambition.
With the momentum provided via our affiliation with the Moody’s group, we are looking to strengthen our Investor Client Services in the Asia Pacific region.
Assignments and meaning of the job for our ESG ambitions and our customers
Under the responsibility of the Head of Investor Client Services of the Vigeo Eiris Group (based in France) and the ESG Regional Head of Business Development (based in the APAC region), you are responsible for:
- the client relationship management in Asia Pacific concerning the sale of ESG data and research product
- the development of the investor business in the region
- the identification of accounts at risk and the creation of a plan for client retention where appropriate, working with cross-functional teams to address issues in a timely manner.
Your role is key to support clients in the development of their responsible investment strategy.
Required skills and main expectations
Your daily responsibilities are to:
- Support the ESG Regional Head of Business Development in his/her activities to develop the investor business in the region
- Ensure the reactivity of the investor client service, and the adequate responsiveness to client requests
- Receive and notify clients’ requests reception in due time and ensure the coordination of the answer using all internal resources (coordination with the different departments in V.E)
- Ensure that our service is in line with contractual obligations / compliance of deliveries
- Provide clients with training and demonstrations (extranet platform, new product, …)
- When necessary, support sales team/ partners (i.e. participation to clients’ meetings, support to answer
- requests for tender, consultation paper…)
- Administrate clients extranet accounts in the respect of internal process and interfaces
- Track and report on the KPIs defined at division level on a weekly basis (example: clients requests notifications / follow-up / treatment, time to react, problems encountered and solutions, number of extranet accounts created, …)
You will also:
- Disseminate the marketing information / clients’ communication on V.E’s products / events / publications
- Participate in external events to gather information on the market
To succeed in these assignments, you will count on your:
- Strong team spirit and interpersonal skills
- Autonomy and solution-orientation
- Strong interest in Sustainable Finance and SRI markets, ability to talk to investors
- Ability to learn fast and to introduce V.E’s products and services and their characteristics
- Fluency in English
- Ability to speak Mandarin. Any other Asian language would be appreciated.
- Ease with the Pack Office and the use of internal tools (CRM, client accounts administration tool)