Eco-Business is looking for an editorial and/or marketing intern to join its dynamic team at its office, The SDG Collaborative at 2 Science Park Drive, Ascent.
You will be given an opportunity to be exposed to the media and sustainability industry and learn the ropes of how to work within a dynamic, independent media organisation focused on achieving impact across Asia Pacific.
The work will be varied and will include the following types of tasks:
- Writing news and features
- Covering and attending events related to sustainble development
- Administrative duties as needed by editorial or marketing team
- Compiling and posting content onto company social media accounts
- Developing social media strategy and calendar
- Research and data compilation in preparation for online campaigns
- Marketing campaign analysis
- Site content management
- Coordination of special projects - eg photography competition, surveys
- Assist with design & creation of marketing collaterals
- Tertiary level student or graduate
- Understanding of, and passion for, sustainability
- Creative problem-solving skills and the ability to work independently
- Ability to work well under pressure and complete tasks according to deadlines
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Marketing creativity and flair
- Good eye for detail & accuracy
- Sense of fun and humour
This internship is for a minimum period of three months and is available immediately.
There will be a monthly stipend paid to cover basic costs.
All shortlisted applicants will be required to do a writing test.
Please send a covering letter, CV, and samples of your work to Jeanette Mok, Marketing & Community Manager, at email@example.com.