ZERRIN is a platform dedicated to empowering the emerging sustainable fashion and beauty industry. An independent retail and media startup, we curate a multi-label online store of independent, ethical brands and we create savvy weekly content to inspire, engage and inform.
With our goal to become the go-to guide and destination for sustainable style enthusiasts, we’re looking for a Content Creator to join our team for an internship.
This is an exciting opportunity for a keen writer & marketer to hone their skills and build an amazing portfolio within this ever-evolving space.
Your responsibilities will be:
- To research and write weekly content for the ZERRIN platform, including news stories, features, interviews, product descriptions and more.
- Conceptualising and designing marketing collaterals for social media.
- Scheduling editorial content across ZERRIN’s social channels (Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, Pinterest)
- Developing materials to onboard new brand partners
- Helping out behind the scenes on photoshoots
- Occasional e-commerce and administrative tasks for our landmark pop-up events The Lounge (1-29 November) & Boutique Fairs (15-17 November)
You should be:
- A keen writer and storyteller
- Excellent written and spoken English
- An understand of/passion for the sustainable fashion & beauty sphere
- A creative thinker and social media savvy
- Organised and able to meet deadlines
- Able to use Canva and/or Adobe CS software (Lightroom, Photoshop)
- Able to take decent photos - massive bonus
- Enthusiastic about representing the ZERRIN brand and our values
- Outgoing and enjoy engaging with people from all walks of life
- Able to commit to a three month placement
Please email a covering letter, CV, and samples of your work to Susannah Jaffer, Founder, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications without a cover letter will not be considered.