ENGIE Impact delivers sustainability solutions and services to corporations, cities and governments across the globe. Comprised of existing and proven ENGIE Group businesses, ENGIE Impact brings together a wide range of strategic and technical capabilities, to provide a comprehensive offer to support clients in tackling their complex sustainability challenges from strategy to execution. Why join us?
With 18 offices worldwide and headquarters in New York City, ENGIE Impact today has a portfolio of 1,000 clients, including 25 per cent of the Fortune 500 Companies, across more than 1,000,000 sites. Uniting ENGIE Insight, Ecova UK, Red Engineering and the Advisory and Advanced Analytics division of Tractebel under a common umbrella, ENGIE Impact was created to engage with executives and organizational leaders to set tailored strategies and specific roadmaps to achieve their sustainability and zero-carbon objectives, across energy, water, waste and more, globally.
Ready to act Right Now, for Tomorrow?
To support efficiently the expansion of ENGIE Impact in the Asia Pacific region, and bring the highest standard of consulting services to ENGIE Impact’s clients in the region we are looking for a:
As a Consultant, you are part of a transversal team of Consultants and Analysts and are involved in projects from different expertise, sectors and clients.
You are involved in one client project at a time (few exceptions) and are encouraged to participate actively in various internal projects. You actively participate to the reputation of ENGIE Impact by your personal involvement in the projects.
Your role must be performed in full compliance with the ENGIE Impact’s standards in terms of Quality / Safety / Legal / Ethics.
You will be more particularly in charge of:
Perform ad-hoc research and present the main outcomes in front of clients
Contribute to build point of view based on knowledge and/or research
Produce high-quality project deliverables including convincing storyline, powerful executive summary
Present results in a convincing way
Support content development, asset creation, and business development efforts
Demonstrate self-initiative to research on relevant topics and industry trends
Identify and qualify business opportunities within your project, share insights with manager to make a commercial offer, contribute to proposal
Support Analysts and trainees helping them to grow and to develop skills
Demonstrate self-initiative in one’s development, animates trainees & analysts
Seek ways to share knowledge to accelerate the onboarding and knowledge of others
Qualifications - Do you tick all the boxes?
We are looking for talented and motivated peopleto create the future of sustainability transition. Join a rewarding and flexible work environment that encourages innovation and creativity and help us meet the energy challenges of today and tomorrow.
- You have a master’s degree from high-ranked Business school or Engineering School
- You have at least 2/3 years’ experience in consulting or energy sector
- You are passionate about environmental issues, you are eager to develop and share your knowledge in sustainable energy solutions and you are familiar with innovative approaches in this field
- You demonstrate strong advisory skills: analytical mindset, capacity to identify issues, lay out a set of assumptions and propose innovative solutions, capacity to translate strategy vision into concrete actions
- You have an experience in Business Strategy (Business case modelling, Business model, Financial Analysis)
- You are recognised for your Interpersonal skills and relationship building: Capacity to develop intimacy with client, Team spirit, Capacity to work in multicultural team
- You demonstrate capacity to engage and interact with C-level
- You are adaptable and multitasking and able to work in autonomy
- You have data management skills: Data analysis, Data-driven sustainability strategy