A leading energy utility company in Asia Pacific, SP Group is committed to delivering world-class electricity, gas network performance and superior market support services in Singapore and Australia. We invest in developing our people so that they are able to achieve their career aspirations and lead enriching lives. With a strong culture based on commitment, integrity, passion and teamwork, you too will be inspired to succeed at SP Group.
We are looking out for self-motivated, dynamic and talented individuals to join our growing team. If you are capable of meeting the challenges and seizing the opportunities in today’s business environment, come join us in Powering the Nation!
What You’ll Do:
Responsible for smooth end-to-end Renewable Energy Certificate (REC) Marketplace business operations:
- Account KYC/Onboarding: Perform KYC/due diligence and approval for all account applications
- Renewable Asset Onboarding: Perform renewable asset verification and oversee renewable asset onboarding based on various REC compliance standards
- REC Lifecycle Management: Responsible for end-to-end REC lifecycle management, including issuance, transaction and redemption. Ensure integration with other tracking registries where applicable. Manage investigations and dispute resolution if and where necessary.
- Payment: Ensure smooth operations for payment processes and tax matters to enable execution of REC issuance and transactions
- Audit & Compliance: Responsible for ensuring and managing audit compliance where necessary
- Support technical operations team with end-to-end technical deployment of meter retrieval solutions for renewable assets, including technical survey, procurement, installation and commissioning of meter retrieval solutions
What You’ll Need:
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in engineering or a related discipline
- At least 5 years of experience in operations management, solar project management or similar
- Technical expertise in solar and metering
- Knowledge of REC certification standards and compliance requirements is an added advantage
- Ability to set up new operational processes
- Self-motivated, results-oriented, strong entrepreneurial mindset and able to cross multiple functions
- Proactive, analytical and organised, attention to details with excellent problem solving skills
Please click on the blue ‘Apply’ button at the top right hand side corner of this screen, if you are keen to apply for this job.
Thank you for your interest in SP Group. You will be contacted if you are shortlisted for an interview.