Sustainable Development Capital (Singapore) Pte Ltd (“SDCL”)
Sustainable Development Capital is a multi-disciplinary financial and investment advisory firm, specialising on financing for environmental and social infrastructure assets and services. Founded in 2000, it has offices in London, Dublin, Hong Kong and New York.
With the support from the Singapore Economic Development Board (“EDB”), SDCL has set up a finance programme for energy efficiency projects in Singapore.
We are looking to employ someone to lead the business development in Singapore. The ideal candidate should be someone who is capable of working independently in a start-up environment with proven track record in business development and project execution.
The primary tasks will be:
- General management of the Singapore office with P/L responsibility;
- Identify, develop, negotiate, and execute energy efficiency retrofit project opportunities including undertake site walk and prelim audit analysis;
- Manage the development and execution of the projects with hosts, ESCOs, technology suppliers, government bodies and other professional firms;
- Manage the existing portfolio of projects in Singapore;
- Prepare project technical proposals and communicate details to the investment team;
- Co-ordination and management of post contract execution including installation and commissioning, measurement and verification, operation and maintenance, payment collection and debt servicing, hosts credit status monitoring.
- A minimum of 5 years experience in a mix of consulting & commercial business with a focus on sustainability and environment;
- Demonstrate current Singapore network in energy efficiency market through delivery of strategic project(s);
- Ability to provide excellent project delivery and client service, quality on project deliverables, excellent communication and organisational skills;
- Knowledge of energy efficiency market in the region;
- Experiences of working in an Energy Service Company or similar;
Additional language(s) would be an advantageous.