An industry association that provides B2B service in energy efficiency and renewable energy. The association has been helping businesses in commercial and industrial sectors adopt energy-efficient and cost-effective clean energy solutions. Seeking a highly-motivated candidate to fill the Business Development Executive position.
Supporting Director with the outlined responsibility
- Develop a firm understanding of Member services and technology offerings
- Connecting member companies/startups to appropriate projects and clients
- Organize trade missions and trade fairs locally and regionally
- Maintain and manage project milestones and deliverables
- Market association services, events and programmes as required
- Support in the development of marketing plans, strategies, presentations, collaterals and online media / network platforms.
- At least 2 years working experience in a related field
- Pleasant personality with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Basic understanding of energy efficiency and renewable energy sector and technologies
- Strong command of spoken & written English required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (In particular Word, Excel and PowerPoint with some graphic design skills a plus)
- Able to multi-task and provide good standard of support in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to work in with minimal supervision
Please write in or email your comprehensive resume stating details including qualifications, references, contact no, current and expected salaries and attach a recent passport sized photo.
Only Singaporeans and permanent residents need to apply.