Global Compact Network Singapore (GCNS) is seeking an experienced Assistant Manager/Manager to facilitate the implementation of GCNS’ Youth strategy. The ideal candidate is a dynamic team-player joining an active unit in promoting corporate sustainability and responsible business in Singapore and the region.
- Manage and actively work with youth volunteers and the youth advisory committee to organise the GCNS Youth Forum
- Drive and manage Youth Membership
- Oversee and develop the youth engagement strategy, including managing partnerships with relevant youth organisations and funding applications.
- Manage Youth training programmes including the GCNS Sustainability Internship Programme (SIP)
- Organise the CDL-GCNS Young SDG Leaders Award
- Canvass for sponsorships for Youth Events
- Conduct talks on sustainability at educational institutions as part of youth engagement
- Ensure projects are well delivered and within budget, including post event action collateral to such projects
- Any other ad hoc duties as assigned by the Executive Director or Deputy Executive Director
- Degree/Diploma in Business Studies (or related field) or equivalent work experience. Disciplines related to Sustainability, Development or the Environment will also be welcomed.
- At least 4 years of working experience
- Believe in the importance of responsible business practices and corporate sustainability
- Have a positive work ethic and determination in getting things done within tight deadlines
- Accept that OT is necessary at times
- Be comfortable with engaging stakeholders from the region, including C-suite level participants
- Good communicator, verbally and in writing
- Goal-oriented with a mature disposition to take ownership of projects and targets assigned
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Able to work within a small team dynamic
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint proficient. Knowledge of design software a plus
- A competitive salary
- A unique and dynamic HR system, including flexible hours and working from home on selected days every month
- A fabulous environment of awesome people to work with, five days a week
- A nice and modern office working environment in CBD area
Singaporean Citizens and Permanent Residents may write in with your CV, including your last & expected salaries, any notice period to be given to existing employers, and a recent electronic photograph to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.