Asia Research & Engagement (ARE) is seeking to expand its research team in Singapore. ARE works to raise and support the ambitions of companies across all sectors in Asia in addressing sustainability and governance issues.
We do this through demonstrating clear and growing external demand for Asian companies to level up on these issues. We typically harness the influence of investors and banks to support our work. Successful candidates will have a minimum of 2 years experience in research and exhibit a passion for sustainability.
- Establish research framework independently
- Conduct sustainability research and economic analysis
- Conduct benchmarking analysis
- Excellent organisational, presentation and communication skills
- Oral and written fluency in English is required
- Knowledge of the financial services industry would be an advantage but not necessary
- Proficiency in Asian languages such as Bahasa Indonesia and Japanese preferred
- Master/PHD graduates preferred if no relevant working experience
- Only Singaporean Nationals or Permanent Residents should apply