Duties and Responsibilities:
IIX seeks an analyst/associate to join the Impact Partners division of IIX. The analyst/associate will work with the team in the Singapore Headquarters to work with social enterprises to effectively raise capital while building and engaging a network of Impact Investors that are actively looking to invest in social enterprises through IIX’s platforms. The role will also require originating SE investment opportunities for IIX platforms.
As an analyst/associate with our Impact Partners Team, you will have the following responsibilities:
- You will assist the team to source and evaluate IEs to build a healthy pipeline in the key sectors for Indonesia, and in screening IEs on investment readiness criteria
- You will assist the team to provide strategic and structured guidance to SEs to understand their financial and operational positions, making the appropriate recommendations to IIX to list the related deal(s) on the Impact Partners deal platform
- You will also be providing technical assistance to help SEs become investor ready, assisting in financial structuring and modelling as well as playing a role in determining and negotiating financial aspects of the deal closing process.
- You will also be expected to originate SE investment opportunities for the IIX platforms and assessing the social impact of SEs
- You are also expected to be an active member of IIX and contribute to the overall development of IIX by collaborating with other strategic initiatives and organization-wide operational efforts
Candidates with additional experience may be considered for the Manager role.
- For analysts, at least an undergraduate degree in Business Management or a similar field, with a minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar field.
- Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply.
- For Associates, a minimum of 4 years of combined experience in corporate finance, business development, management consulting or similar experience
- Strong analytical abilities, both qualitative and quantitative. Knowledge in financial modelling and analysis is required.
- Ability to present information in an insightful and structured manner, both written and oral.
- Entrepreneurial mindset; self-starter comfortable working in a dynamic environment.
- Professional communication skills in English; additional languages highly desirable.
- Desire to work in a collaborative, high-performing team environment, building relationships with other team members and managing a range of responsibilities.
- Must be a team player, with a passion for entrepreneurship and market-based solutions to poverty, and an understanding of the challenges of investing in the markets we serve.
- Positive and self-motivated attitude.
- Must be experienced and comfortable working in Word, Powerpoint, and Excel.
- Must be citizen of Indonesia.
- Must provide two professional references whom IIX may contact during the recruitment process. The candidates should be able to provide last drawn salary pay slip.
- Availability for travel.
- Fluency or proficiency in Bahasa Indonesia and English
- You should be highly motivated to work in a collaborative, high-performing team environment, building relationships with other team members and managing a range of responsibilities and take ownership of the tasks assigned to you.
Start Date: Immediate. The position is based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
Submission: Please submit a cover letter, a resume and your college transcripts to email@example.com. Shortlisted candidates are also expected to complete a technical knowledge assessment prior to meeting a member of the IIX team for interviews. IIX is an equal opportunity employer.