ENGIE Impact delivers sustainability solutions and services to corporations, cities and governments across the globe. Comprised of existing and proven ENGIE Group businesses, ENGIE Impact brings together a wide range of strategic and technical capabilities, to provide a comprehensive offer to support clients in tackling their complex sustainability challenges from strategy to execution.
With 18 offices worldwideand headquarters in New York City, ENGIE Impact today has a portfolio of 1,000 clients, including 25 per cent of the Fortune 500 Companies, across more than 1,000,000 sites. Uniting ENGIE Insight, Ecova UK, Red Engineering and the Advisory and Advanced Analytics division of Tractebel under a common umbrella, ENGIE Impact was created to engage with executives and organizational leaders to set tailored strategies and specific roadmaps to achieve their sustainability and zero-carbon objectives, across energy, water, waste and more, globally.
To support efficiently the expansion of ENGIE Impact in the Asia Pacific region, and bring the highest standard of consulting services to ENGIE Impact’s clients in Singapore/South-East Asia/Australia we are looking for a:
Analyst - Level
As an Analyst, you are part of a transverse team of Consultants and Analysts and are involved in projects from different expertise, sectors and clients.
You are involved in one client project at a time (few exceptions) and are encouraged to participate actively in various internal projects.You actively participate to the reputation of ENGIE Impact by your personal involvement in the projects.
Your role has to be performed in full compliance with the ENGIE Impact’s standards in terms of Quality / Safety / Legal / Ethics.
You will be more particularly in charge of:
Participate actively to business and organisation development
- Contribute to the realisation of proposals
- Support content development, asset creation, and business development efforts
Provide advisory services leveraging ENGIE Impact’s methods, tools, and assets to design and deliver outcome
- Develop and provide technical expertise as required
- Collect and structure data/information from various sources
- Perform ad-hoc research
- Produce convincing analyses and visualisation at slide level on markets/industries, clients and competitors to gain insights
Qualifications - Do you tick all the boxes?
We are looking for talented and motivated people to create the future of sustainability transition. Join a rewarding and flexible work environment that encourages innovation and creativity and help us meet the energy challenges of today and tomorrow.
- You have bachelor degree or/and master’s degree from high-ranked Business school or Engineering School
- You have between 0 and 2-year experience in consulting or energy sector
- You are passionate about environmental challenged and eager to develop and share your knowledge in sustainable energy solutions as you are familiar with innovative approaches in this field
- You demonstrate strong advisory skills: analytical mindset to identify client issues, creativity to lay out a set of assumptions to build adapted solutions, capacity to translate strategy vision into concrete actions
- You have Business Strategy skills (Business case modelling, Business model, Financial Analysis)
- You have data management skills: Data analysis, Data-driven sustainability strategy