About Corporate Citizenship:
Corporate Citizenship is a global strategy consulting firm specialising in sustainable and responsible business. We work with clients to accelerate change toward a future where our society and the planet can thrive. For more than 23 years, we’ve been a trusted advisor to 500+ clients across 45 countries. We serve clients with global teams from six hub offices around the world: London, New York, San Francisco, Santiago, Singapore and Melbourne.
This position will suit someone who is looking to develop their career in corporate sustainability consulting as this will provide a wide range of experiences in this rapidly evolving field. You will play a key role on multiple client teams in Singapore and globally. The role will be focused on our Environment & Climate Change Impact services, but any candidate will also be expected to work and contribute to our other services including Strategy & Performance, Reporting & ESG Disclosure, and Social & Community Impact.
You should be highly effective at capturing, analysing, and distilling complex information on a variety of subjects, in succinct and easily digestible formats that meet client demands. You will be directly involved in scoping and supporting the delivery of client work under the supervision and guidance of other team members. You will also be encouraged to develop your own professional network, internally and externally, through networking and attending external events.
Key activities will include:
- Project-related research, such as desk-based research (including background research and horizon/trend scanning), competitor benchmarking, data collection, and analysis
- Writing, such as drafting reports, preparing presentations, and contributing to the development of webinars, blogs, and white papers
- Designing client-facing deliverables, including PowerPoint decks, surveys, and discussion guides
- Building both simple and complex Excel models for data analysis, presentation, and other uses
- Participating in client-facing meetings and activities such as stakeholder interviews and workshops
You need the following skills and experience:
- Have 1 to 3 years of relevant work experience
- A solid understanding of corporate responsibility and sustainability, either through work experience, technical training, or academic pursuit
- Strong understanding/expertise on environmental issues, in particular climate change, is desirable
- Experience with research and evaluation, supported by strong analytical skills
- Excellent written communication skills with strong attention to detail
- Ability to balance multiple project demands and deliver on deadlines
- A positive team player who is able to build effective working relationships
- High fluency with common computer programs, including Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Educational qualifications: A Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline (Master’s Degree preferred
The position is full-time role based in Singapore. Preference will be given to candidates who do not require sponsorship for Singapore work permits.
If you are looking to work somewhere that will challenge you every day with a fast-paced approach, in a supportive and forward-thinking environment, come join our dynamic, committed, and passionate team and help take our business and our clients forward to a future where society and the planet thrive. We would love to hear from you!
To apply, please send a resume and cover letter by Wednesday, 15th September to: email@example.com
**Due to a high number of applications, we might not be able to respond to every submission. If you pass our initial screening, we will contact you**