The position is expected to be based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
Qualifications for the Analyst/Associate position:
- Minimum 3-4 years of combined experience as a Credit Analyst in a financial institution or an international accounting firm, or similar experience in, a management consultancy firm or a similar type of private sector experience.
- MBA or graduate degree, with a business, finance or accounting major preferred.
- Strong financial analysis and investment structuring skills
- Ability to prepare written memos and reports fluently in English
- Ability to present information in an insightful and structured manner, both written and oral
- High comfort level working in a relatively flat, non-hierarchical environment
- Must be citizen of Indonesia
- Able to provide two professional references whom IIX can contact during the recruitment process
- Experience living and working in a variety of cultures, particularly in Asia. Time spent in developing countries is an advantage.
- International development and/or impact enterprise or MFI experience
- Academic or professional experience with IIX sector specializations (including renewable energy, sustainable agriculture, inclusive finance, technology access, rural healthcare services, education)
- Fluency or proficiency in one or more regional languages, including Bahasa Indonesia
Candidates with additional experience may be considered for the Manager role.
Submission: Please submit a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Qualified candidates will be considered and contacted by a member of the IIX team for interviews after completing a short assessment test.
IIX is an equal opportunity employer.