Greenview is a boutique consultancy and research firm with the vision of utilising its unique role in hospitality and tourism to catalyse best practices and innovation in sustainability and social responsibility.
Greenview provides leading organisations globally with advisory services, program development & implementation, data & measurement solutions, reporting services, software as a service data platform, collaborative industry initiatives, and research services. As part of a growing field in a growing industry, Greenview seeks to solidify its presence and reputation as a thought leader for Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) measurement and reporting.
Given the breadth of topics covered and the range of clientele, Greenview seeks to employ bright, passionate colleagues to help advance the business while offering them an environment of continuous learning as a springboard for professional development and the flexibility to encourage personal wellbeing.
Like everyone else at Greenview, the Manager position is intended for those who like to work hard while maintaining balance, feel a sense of satisfaction from making a real difference, and enjoy working in a fun industry while supporting it with ever-evolving advisory and research services.
This position will likely be challenged with new knowledge on a weekly basis, be required to develop creative recommendations routinely, and be expected to hold routine client work and conference calls some evenings across a global team and clientele. The ability to thrive in this environment is essential.
The Manager will report to various team members and project managers based on specific assignments, including its Founder, Managing Partner, and Directors.
Areas of responsibility
The primary role of the Analyst is to support project managers to execute on various deliverables set forth in client and industry collaboration projects regarding the advisory, programmes development and implementation, measurement, reporting, data platform enhancements and research services contracted in the areas of corporate responsibility and sustainability for organisations. In this role, the Analyst will support project managers on assigned projects and client requests including:
Conduct data collection and consolidation and perform data analysis for client sustainability reporting, industry research, and data management needs.
- Utilise tracking templates and data platforms for both processes and performance data for client use and Greenview research, which incorporate the streamlining of various sustainability criteria.
- Support the roll-out and ongoing activities of the Greenview Portal, performing user acceptance testing, inputting data, debugging, and providing account management and customer support to end users.
- Support benchmarking studies on sustainability programmes, goals, disclosures, performance, and rankings.
- Monitor project plans, project schedules, and work hours per assigned projects.
- Draft narrative content for sustainability reports and communication.
- Develop relevant correspondence and communications materials, including website content, presentations, speeches, newsletters, and other materials.
- Prepare necessary presentation materials for client meetings and/or calls.
- Support initiatives through coordinating functions and engagement for meetings, calls, workshops, trainings, presentations, and events.
- Document and follow up on action items from internal and external meetings.
- Perform various administrative tasks as needed.
Qualifications, skills, & core competencies required
- Bachelor’s Degree with a focus in one or more of the following: sustainable business, hospitality, and/or tourism, environmental science, natural resources, research, communications
- Relevant experience in the above within the hotel industry preferred
- Proficient in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Access) with strong Excel skills
- Strong communications, writing (in English), analytical research, and organizational skills
- Ability to develop, maintain, and enjoy effective working relationships with people from a wide variety of organisations and with a wide variety of functional expertise
- Personal commitment to Greenview’s vision and the ability to articulate it to others
- Proactive and results-oriented
- Self-starter and fast learner
- Creativity and flexibility
- Keen attention to detail
- Team player
- Global vision and openness
- Stress tolerance and resilience
- Passion for helping to build a better planet
- Willingness to travel up to 15 per cent of the time
- Competitive starting salary based on current market