Position Title: Administrative Secretary/ Administrative Officer
Report to: Director&Executive; Assistant to the President
Contract Duration: 2-year contract
Expected to start: 1st April 2019
Perform administrative and related services to the Vice President for Academic Affairs (VPAA). The VPAA is the first reporting officer and Director & Executive Assistant to the President is the second reporting officer. The incumbent will also be part of the secretarial pool in the office.
Major responsibilities and target accomplishments expected of the position:
Provide administrative support to ensure day to the functioning of the office including:
- Ensure efficient records management both paper and electronic file management;
- Manages the schedule of the VPAA;
- Support a travel of VPAA following policy and procedures of AIT;
- Support organization of meetings organized by VPAA with the preparation of the draft agenda, minutes, follow-up meetings and booking of venues;
- Support VPAA with the preparation of draft briefs, do a research and keep track of internal projects;
- Perform other related duties as required by the Director & Executive Assistant to the President.
Financial and Purchasing
- Assist the Director & Executive Assistant to the President on financial matters, including preparing the annual budget and tracking expenditures.
- Facilitate in preparing the Payment Request and Purchase Request and for the Office of the Secretariat to the President through the ERP system and keep a record of all approvals.
- Bachelor Degree’s in Business Administration, International Relations, Language and Communication or other related.
- Knowledge in understanding relevant policies and procedures related to the institute.
- Excellent command of Thai and English languages.
- With a minimum of 5 years’ experience in the administrative task.
- Good interpersonal skills, especially in dealing with people of various nationalities.
- Ability to work under high pressure and being a good team member.