- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Minimum of 4 years experience in Accounting.
- Honest and reliable, good analytical, managerial and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent service minded.
- Pleasant personality and good interpersonal skill.
- Good computer skill and experiences in ERP systems.
- Has accounting concept/background
- Has initiative and strong logical thinking
- Good command for both written and spoken English.
Scope of work
- Accounts Receivable, Invoicing
- Report to Senior Accounting Manager
Detail of Scope of work
Functions & Duties
- Perform clearance of all invoices in the Finance ERP system
- Prepare document for refund/return money to Staff & Student.
- Prepare Journal Voucher and submit to Senior Accounting Manager for approval.
- Prepare documents as requested such as:
- a. Statement of Account, details of outstanding balance
a. Issue invoice to:
i. Student late registered courses
iii. Other units as requested
b. Correct invoice (Adjust, Edit, Add…as requested)
c. Cancel invoice
- Prepare the monthly aging report
- Monthly load data from Payroll file to clear the invoice for staff and student in ERP system
- Semesterly data load of student payments
- Dunning Letter Generate – Generate interest
- Reconciliation of Key General Ledger Accounts
- Clearance Form - Check outstanding balance before endorsement to Payroll
- Clearance Center Service
- Consulting and troubleshooting to students
- Verify Budget and Payment Documents (Student Research Expenses)
- Other assignments by Senior Accounting Manager and Head of Finance