2018 GRI Sustainability Reporting Course
“The Gold-Standard in Sustainability Reporting”
A 2-Day MasterClass by Singapore’s first GRI-Certified Consultancy
Who should attend:
- CEO, COO, Board members
- Sustainability Head
- CFO, Accounting teams
- Chief Infomation Officer, Chief Technology Officer
- Human Resource Manager
- Business Unit Heads
- Public-listed companies on Singapore Exchange
- Government-linked corporations
- Statutory Boards
- Investment companies
- Companies with institutional investors/shareholders which have signed up to the Principles of Responsible Investing or equivalent
- LEARN - SGX Compliant Reporting
- UNDERSTAND - Economics and Sustainability
- HIGHLIGHT - GRI and other Frameworks Mapping
- DEEP DIVE - Singaporean and Asian case studies
- GRI CERTIFICATION - Upon Successful Completion
- GO GLOBAL - Capital Markets, International Trends
+ FULL COURSE PACK:
Case Studies, Report Guides, Bonus Materials
Click here to download the event brochure
CAPITAL GOVERNANCE (S) PTE LTD
24 Raffles Place,
#07-03 Clifford Centre
- Standard: S$1,899
- Early Bird (till 13th July 2018): S$1,299
- Special Rebate*: S$699
*Special Rebate (less S$1,200 (63%) on Standard Price) for Limited Period: SGX-listed Companies, Statutory Boards, Government-Linked Entities which attended GRI workshops by Global Compact Network Singapore
All prices exclude GST.
Group Discounts : Please email us.
Note: Please register with your full professional details. We reserve the right to shortlist the registrants.
What are my transport/parking options for getting to and from the event?
Our offices are located just beside Raffles Place MRT; take the Exit A and head up both escalators to reach Clifford Centre on the right side. Parking facilities are available from floors 3 to 6 of Clifford Centre.
What do I need to bring into the event?
Additional course materials such as Participant Booklets, Case Study Slides as well as Bonus Slides will also be provided on the day itself. Please also bring additional writing materials for exercise participation.
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
For all inquiries, please feel free to reach out via email at email@example.com or via phone at 6336 3355.
CAPITAL GOVERNANCE (S) PTE LTD focuses on Regulatory, Risk and Sustainability Management. Our mission is to bring our group’s broad expertise and resources to serve our clients’ increasingly demanding and complex business needs.
CAPITAL GOVERNANCE is a subsidiary of FooKonTan LLP (FKT) which was founded in 1968 and is one of Singapore’s largest independent chartered accounting groups.
FKT is a principal member of HLB International, one of the 10 largest global accounting networks, with presence in 130 countries.