This is the most valuable and successful practitioner programme in the field of Sustainability and Corporate Responsibility.
The Practitioner Program focuses on key challenges that professionals have to face in the field of Sustainability, Supply Chain, Corporate Responsibility and Corporate Communications. Among those challenges are:
The challenge of Integrating SDGs into the current Sustainability Plan
New trends in Sustainability and how to gain a competitive advantage
How to maximise stakeholder engagement
How to influence C-Suite Executives and get most of their support into the Sustainability Plan
The role of Investors and how to maximise your corporate performance in ESG ratings
About CSE’s practitioner program
This is the leading program in the field of Sustainability since we have certified over 1700 Managers, CSOs and 90 per cent of the FT 500 firms from 50 countries so far. CSE has been approved by CMI (Chartered Management Institute), in offering certified trainings for CSOs, CSR Managers, Communication Directors, HSE Managers and other executives. CSE is also Green America certified business, and training partner to the Sustainability Management Association (SMA).
Benefits of attending one of the Leading Sustainability Practitioner Programs Globally:
- Earn the globally recognised Sustainability (CSR)-P Certification and become a qualified Sustainability Professional
- Access CSE business network (leaders from Fortune 500 Companies and Government Representatives)
- Develop a two-year sustainability plan integrating sustainability across your organisation value chain
- Learn about the new GRI reporting guidelines (GRI standards) and UN Sustainable Development Goals
- Upon successful completion of the course participants will have the chance to develop a two-year sustainability plan that will qualify them for earning the globally recognised Sustainability (CSR)- P Certification and become Certified Sustainability Practitioners
The two-day Practitioner Program attracts the most knowledgeable executives with the most admirable drive for excellence. Registrations are welcomed from social/ environmental/ CSR/ sustainability specialists, all business functions, including procurement, operations, sales and marketing, business/ product development, R&D;, finance, anyone working in the not-for-profit and government sectors that are involved with or interested in gaining exposure to sustainability in a business context.