The global and European biostimulants market has seen significant growth over the past few years. With increased direction from the authorities and growing demand for sustainable agriculture shows that the biostimulants market will continue to experience remarkable growth.
ACI’s Biostimulants Europe 2020 will bring together key industry stakeholders from the biostimulants industry to give insights into the current challenges being faced and what opportunities lie ahead.
The summit will also provide a market overview, with highlights from experts on the progression of the biostimulants market and new insights and innovation of projects in the pipeline.
Exclusive Site Visit: Fundacion Medina, Granada
During the afternoon of Tuesday, March 31st, a limited number of conference attendees will receive a unique opportunity to visit Fundacion Medina in Granada
There is no extra charge to attend the site visit, but spaces are limited and allocated on a first come – first served basis. Please register your attendance when booking for the conference.
Event Agenda: http://bit.ly/Biostimulants_Granada
- Overview of Biostimulants’ market trends
- Introducing the recent R&D; advancements in Biostimulants
- Reviewing existing European Biostimulants’ regulations within a Global Context
- Application and Formulation of different Biostimulants’ categories
- Using biostimulants in Precision Agriculture
- Solving the technical problems – why companies should invest in technical data in order to create an effective company strategy?
- How to encourage people to use the Biostimulants?
- Creating a Robust Regulatory Framework for biostimulants
- Using biostimulants in Unique Agricultural Environments
Who will attend?
- Biostimulants Producers & Feedstock Suppliers
- Plant Health, Nutrition And Physiology Specialists
- Agriculture And Crop Enhancement Experts
- Specialty Plant Nutrition And Biostimulants Manufacturers
- Government And Policy Agencies
- Distributors, Investors
- R&D And Scientists, Trade Associations
Confirmed speakers Include:
- Henk Maarten Laane, Director R & D, ReXil Agro BV
- John Kruse, Chief Technology Officer, Plant Response Biotech SL
- Hervé Dupré de Boulois, Product Manager Microbial Inoculants, DCM Corporation
- Massimo Reverberi, PHD – Botany, Institute for Sustainable Plant Protection (CNR-IPP)
- Juan Carlos Cabrera, Director R&D;, Fyteko SA
- Imane Wahby, Director of Research, Rabat University
- Franck Hennequart, Director Research & Innovation, Algaia
- Alberto Bago, Fungal Bioremediation Biofertilization Dept., Estacion Experimental Del Zaidin (EEZ)
- Dave Lanciault, President & CEO, Tenfold Holdings, LLC
And many more
For more info & registration:
- Rohan Baryah,
+48 61 646 7022, email@example.com