IERC 2017 is the recycling industry’s most important event, bringing together over 500 international decision makers: producers, recyclers, equipment manufacturers, recycling associations, standards bodies, refurbisher, NGOs, regulators and many more.
- Challenges of the Circular Economy
- Worldwide take-back schemes, quotas and challenges faced by OEMs
- Reuse & refurbishment
- Best available recycling technologies
- Recycling of precious and strategic metals
- Staying profitable as products and markets change
- Supply chain transparency
- How do countries and electronics manufacturing companies close the recycling loop?
- Which standards, compliance regulations and controls support or fail the industry?
- Business opportunities and models in emerging markets
- Recycling of hazardous components such as batteries, lamps, LCDs, mercury, etc.
- Safety standards for transportation
Exhibition, Cocktail Receptions and Networking Dinner
The spacious exhibition hall with over 60 booths offers delegates the chance to network in an excellent atmosphere, forge great relationships and get in touch with international experts.
The conference is also offering plant tours to leading recycling companies and various workshops.