Report 3000: The Global Environmental Market is 2012’s comprehensive update of Environmental Business International’s research on global environmental markets. Based on 18 years of accumulated research, revenue analysis of more than 1,000 companies, information provided by governments and market research partners around the globe, and interviews with hundreds of environmental companies and experts, EBI Report 3000 provides a broad quantification and characterization of markets in every region of the world.
This 660+ page report is designed to help executives track business trends, identify emerging sectors and benchmark performance in this complex and changing market. EBI Report 3000 is a comprehensive view of the global environmental industry with detailed analysis and projections for all regions, industry segments, with discussion of key buying factors for private and government clients.
The basic structure of the report is as follows:
- An overview of the global environmental industry with historical growth and forecast
- An assessment of key market drivers: economies, the energy transformation, infrastructure rehabilitation & expansion, and regulations
- Major business opportunities and key trends in the global environmental market
- A variety of market data tables, segmented by region, industry, country’s competitiveness, etc.
- Regional profiles segmented by the following regions: North American Group, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe and Russia, Asia, Middle East, Japan, Australia/NZ, and Africa
- Profiles on select countries in each region
- Detailed Profiles of 19 leading U.S. environmental companies competing overseas