Recently, Malaysia announced plans to launch a $100 million investment fund to stimulate smart grid and renewable energy growth.
How would Malaysia’s smart grid share the benefits from this investment? How Tenaga Nasional Berhad (TNB), the largest state-owned utility plans for the next step? What is the current result and progress for the demo projects?
These questions will be discussed by two of TNB’s excellent speakers heading the smart grid effort, Loo Kok Seng of Smart Grid Committee and Amir Mahmod, GM of Revenue and Smart Grid Project Director will be at the upcoming Southeast Asia Smart Grid Forum 2014.
SGSAF 2014 is set to update industry information and offer networking opportunities with C-level executives in Bali Island, Indonesia on 9-11 April, 2014.
The invited speakers and panelists are:
- Moch. Harry Jaya Pahlawan*, Chairman, The Indonesian Electrical Power Society (MKI), Indonesia
- Nur Pamudji*, President Director, PT. PLN, Indonesia
- Dr. Suroso Isnandar*, Secretary of Smart Grid Committee, PT. PLN, Indonesia
- Benny Marbun Commercial*, Direcor, PT. PLN, Indonesia
- Bambang Hermawanto*, Chairman, ASEAN Power Grid Consultative Committee, Indonesia
- Suwat Chiochanchai,Deputy Governor, Provincial Electricity Authority, Thailand
- Dr. Suthep Chimklai, Assistant Governor, Planning, The Electricity Generating Authority of Thailand (EGAT), Thailand
- Loo Kok Seng, Chairman of Smart Grid Committee, Tenaga Nasional Berhad (TNB), Malaysia
- Amir MahmodAbdullah, GM of Revenue Management, Tenaga Nasional Berhad (TNB), Malaysia
- Le Viet Hung, Deputy Director Technical & Operational Department, Vietnam Electricity (EVN), Vietnam
- Dr. Nguyen Viet Cuong, Technical Director, EVN NPT, Vietnam
- Emmanuel Sotomil,Head, Metering National Grid Corporation, Philippines
- Dr. Bartosz K. Wojszczyk, Chief Innovation Officer, Manila Electric Company (MERALCO), Philippines
- Ashok Bhargava, Director, Energy Division, East Asia Division, Asia Development Bank
- Ravi Seethapathy Manager of systems innovation & Advanced grid development, Hydro One Networks , Cannada
- Francesco Marini, Head of Asia and Oceania Development Unit, ENEL, Italy
- Shah Zulfiqar Haider,Energy & Smart Grid Expert, PEng, CEA, Bangladesh
- Friedrich Schulte, Head of Research Development Technology, RWE, Germany
- Rajesh Bansal, Vice President, BSES Rajdhani Power Limited, India
- Simon Camroux,Manager Wholesale Markets Regulation, AGL Energy, Australia
- Robert Tian, Vice President, Technology, Wasion Group, China
For more information on the agenda, full speaker line-up, networking opportunities and registration options, visit:http://www.smartgridsea.org
Contact Name: Vickey Liu
Job Title:Customer Care Manager
Tel:0086 21 55670232
Fax:0086 21 58311668