The PV Project Development Summit India 2012 taking place on the 30-31st of July at the Leela Kempinski Hotel in New Delhi will bring together government officials, international and local developers, EPC’s, manufacturers, suppliers, financial institutions and many other industry experts.
Leading PV companies including Sunedison, Conergy, Azure Power, Kiran Energy, Welspun and Mahindra Partners are already confirmed to attend, with the industry poised to tackle the challenges of market competitiveness, roadblocks faced in the financing process, technology selection and construction and operation of utility scale PV plants. Key discussions will focus on:
- Demonstrating the industry’s feasibility to Indian banks to achieve financial backing for PV projects
- Getting the best land at the right cost , and at the right time
- Best PV technology options available in India to guarantee the quality and performance of PV power plants
- Understanding the JNNSM to avoid costly delays while winning bids and setting industry standards
- Exclusive exchange of expertise and technical knowledge with the most qualified international companies throughout the PV industry
Additionally, the global leader in solar monitoring and asset management Draker have announced they will sponsor the conference and share their latest innovations in performance monitoring and control of solar power systems, enabling solar project developers to maximize performance.
Conference organizer Laura Hernandez at PV Insider said that “The time has now arrived where the PV community in India should take pride in their achievements so far, and formulate a roadmap for future success. Anyone who is serious about the industry should therefore make sure they are in New Delhi this July, when the crucial ‘next step’ for the industry will be discussed and taken”
More details about this event are available at http://www.pv-insider.com/development-india/index.php or contact Laura Hernandez by email: firstname.lastname@example.org