Main Topics for the 6th Summit:
- Integration of Architectural Spirit and Urban Environment
- Layout of the Business Circle: How to Make the Skyscrapers into an Organic System with the Surrounding Equipments
- Challenges for Façade Engineering and its Materials Selection
- Vertical Transportation: Elevator Layout and its Efficiency
- Influence and Analysis of Non-load Factors on the Structure Modification
- Shock Absorption Design and Anti-Seismic Deformation
- Technical Difficulties for Wind Load and the Evaluation of Wind Environment
- Possible Solutions for Fire Control and the Design of Refuge Floors
China is always keeping fast economic growth in the past decades as well as booming of ultra high-rise buildings. China now has more than 350 over 200 meters high-rise buildings and seven of them are in the present highest skyscrapers. Ultra high-rise building projects plays an important role in economic growth of China as it can push forward development of different areas.
With the development of the architectural design and property management, problems like safety, cost, energy saving, and optimization of the structure have been continually thrown out and focused by world’s leading experts. The government encouraged real estate developers to build more skyscrapers to lead the economic development of the surroundings, but at the same time, worried about the bad effects the ultra high-rise buildings will cause to the environment, safety and potential risks of the bad competitive environment among different cities. “Green and Economical Buildings Lead the Trend of Ultra High-rise”——Welcome to the 6th Annual Ultra High-rise Building Summit!
Last Sponsors and Delegates:
2Define Architects, Adrian Smith+Gordon Gill Architecture, Arup, Beca Carter Hollings & Ferner Ltd, Callison, Emaar, Gensler, Goettsch Partners, Henderson Land Development Co., Ltd, Leslie E. Robertson Associates, NBBJ, Nikken Sekkei, Parsons Brinckerhoff, Rolf Jensen & Associates Inc., Shui On Land Limited, SOM, Thornton Tomasetti, Tishman Speyer, ECADI (East China Architectural Design and Research Institute), Greenland Group, Kingkey Group, China Oceanwide Holdings Group (COHG)、Beijing Institute of Architectural Design.
For more information, please visit: http://www.ultrahighrisebuilding.com/
Date: March 27~28, 2013
Organizer: JFPS Group
Contact: Allen Sun