Founder Peter Fusaro today announced that the Wall Street Green Summit XIV (WSGS), the longest running environmental market event in the industry, will return to New York on March 23rd for its fourteenth consecutive year.
Focused on the convergence of renewable energy finance, energy efficiency finance and impact investing, the Summit will provide executives with the latest industry developments, and generous networking opportunities on global environmental financial markets.
Financial interest in energy investment dollars rebounded in 2014 and has continued to attract significant global interest. This year’s summit will include in-depth analysis of new emerging financing models for renewables, energy efficiency and impact investing– as well as discussions around where cleantech financing is headed. Keynote tracks include:
- Green Finance and Sustainability Today: Peter Fusaro, Global Change Associates
- The Development of Green Financial Markets: Omar Saadeh, Greentech Research
- Distributed Generation & The Microgrid; It’s Time Has Come: Ken McCauley, President & CEO, Princeton Power Systems
As an ever-growing number of investors seek to make investments that generate both social and environmental value as well as a financial return, the emerging industry of impact investing has the potential to address major global challenges. While impact investing is gaining momentum, there are still issues remaining – including scalability, the lack of appropriate capital across the risk/return spectrum and shortage of high-quality investment opportunities. Impact investing tracks include:
- Impact Investing 101: Arrun Kapoor, Managing Director, SJF Ventures
- Sustainability as an Investment Theme: Erika Karp, Founder & CEO, Cornerstone Capital
- New Metrics for Green Bonds: Ken Locklin, Managing Director, Impact Asset Management
Launched in 2002 by Peter Fusaro, the Wall Street Green Summit provides cutting edge content, current industry developments and features the practitioners and the leaders of tomorrow. The 14th annual WSGS will deliver stimulating dialogue around building design, green transportation, innovations in energy efficiency, the smart grid, emissions mitigation, green investment funds, and renewable energy.
For more information on the Wall Street Green Summit, please visit: www.wsgts.com