The 5th China International New Energy Vehicle Forum 2015 is guided by Prof CC Chan, who is the founder of World Electric Vehicle Association, and Electric Vehicle Association of Asia Pacific. It is held by CCID Consulting affiliated to MIIT, UM‐SJTU Joint Institute and China Polaris Consulting Co Ltd.
It will be held on 18-19 May, 2015, in Renaissance Shanghai Pudong Hotel.
Facing the dividend policy and the new development opportunities, the organizing committee has already invited 100+ companies near 200 industry leaders, including world famous hybrid vehicle manufacture, electric vehicle manufacture, and electric sports car manufacture, leading power battery provider from both home and abroad, transmission provider, equipment vendor, charging service provider, operating companies etc. discussing the changes, trends, opportunities of New Energy Vehicles industry.
Some of the confirmed companies of China NEV Forum 2015
- Shanghai Municipal Commission of Economy and Information
- Development Research Centre of the State Council
- State Information Center
- CCID Affiliated to Ministry of Industry and Information Technology
- UM‐SJTU Joint Institute
- NARI electricity, State Grid Electric Power Research Institute
- Letv Super Electric Car Company
- Deutsche ACCUmotive GmbH & Co. KG
- General Motors
- Shanghai Volkswagen
- Tesla Motors
- Detroit Electric Motors
- Beijing Automotive Technology Center
- Chery Automobile Engineering Research Institute
- SAIC Motor
- Volvo Cars Group China
- Shanghai Zhongke Lifan Electric Vehicle Co., Ltd.
- P3 Group
- Wuzhoulong Motors Co., Ltd.
- Shandong Chinese Yixing Electric Vehicle Co., Ltd.
- Contemporary Amperex Technology Limited (CATL)
- Bosch Automotive Products (Suzhou) Co., Ltd.
- Freescale Semiconductor
- Sinowatt Dongguan Limited
- Chery Jaguar Land Rover
- Dongfeng Renault
- Yangzhou Asiastar Bus Co., Ltd.
- PTT（public）Co. Ltd.
It is reported that ChinaNEVForum 2015 will draw wide attention from leading enterprises and attendees, up to 300 leading figures are expected to attend. The only official registration website is http://www.ourpolaris.com/nev2015.
For more information pls. feel free to contact us. We are looking forward to your attendance in the 5th China International New Energy Vehicle Forum 2015, 18-19 May, in Shanghai, China.
For more information please go to: www.ourpolaris.com/nev2015
Or Contact: Hill Zeng at email@example.com Tel: 021-6045 1760