The International WaterCentre (IWC) is currently offering full scholarships to study the Master of Integrated Water Management in Australia next year. These prestigious scholarships will be awarded on a merit-basis to candidates who clearly demonstrate potential to become future water leaders.
Using problem-based and experiential learning, IWC students create and implement integrated solutions to global water challenges. The degree is co-badged and co-delivered by four leading Australian universities: The University of Queensland, Griffith University, Monash University and the University of Western Australia.
- • Scholarships are currently open to international students
- • Up to four international scholarships will be offered including two full scholarships (each valued at AUD$ 79,311 including living expenses) and up to two full tuition scholarships (each valued at AU$ 50,776)
- • Apply online for a scholarship by 1 August 2014: www.watercentre.org/scholarships
- • Enrol at The University of Queensland (Australia) and start the MIWM program in February 2015
• Visit IWC website
• Download brochure (PDF)
• Watch a video
• Register for our upcoming webinar: Dr Brian McIntosh, IWC Senior Lecturer and Education Program Manager, will present the MIWM program and scholarships and answer your questions on Wednesday 2 July 2014. Register today
Email email@example.com | phone +61 7 3014 0200