A global conference combatting deforestation has recently been launched by Innovation Forum. The event – How business can tackle deforestation – is to be held in London on 28-29 October.
The key objective of the conference is to bring together the key players in the space to promote discussion and progress, as business strives to remove deforestation from the corporate supply chain.
Some of the speakers and senior participants already confirmed for the event include:
- Lord Mandelson, Chairman, Global Counsel and Former EU Trade Commissioner
- Dhaval Buch, Chief Procurement Officer, Unilever
- Jeremy Goon, Group Head, CSR, Wilmar
- Scott Poynton, Executive Director, TFT
- Sarah Schaefer, Global Corporate Sustainability Director, Mars
- Simo Honkanen, Senior Vice President Sustainability, Neste Oil
- Brendan May, Chairman, Robertsbridge
Also confirmed are senior executives from Greenpeace, M&S, New Britain Palm Oil, Global Witness, Ikea, GSK, Rainforest Alliance, McDonald’s, B&Q, Ferrero and many more.
Innovation Forum would like to offer a 10 per cent discount on the ticket price. Just quote EB10 when registering here or get in touch with Innovation Forum directly – firstname.lastname@example.org.
For full details around the conference program and speakers, see the full PDF brochure