7 January 2013, Kuala Lumpur: Dotconnector announces that Sustainable Business-oriented CSR Summit 2013 will be held on this coming 15-18 April 2013 in Beijing, China. Theme of this summit is Integration of Business, Social and Environment Success which is committed to help you have a deeper understanding of the latest challenges and opportunities in CSR in China.
Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) has emerged as a significant theme in the global business community in recent years. The explosion of sustainability and in particular climate change has led to a radical change in business strategy. In order to deepen mutual understanding about CSR and learn from each other, Dot Connector is organizing 2 day conference and workshop with key regulators, C-level decision makers from MNCs and domestic companies, CSR expert investors, senior representatives from NGOs, foundations and other industry stakeholders to get together to explore and share their advanced knowledge on how to take a comprehensive approach in order to create effective sustainability (CSR) strategies on how to communicate and market CSR to drive and support corporate goals, how to impart strategies and provide tools to enable a ‘winner’ in the coming decades.
From this summit, you will be able to gain in-depth analyses on the compliance risks, financial rewards and the leadership strategies of CSR that will impact your corporate bottom line. You will have fresh insight on the latest developments and future trends of CSR IN China and how regulators, corporate leaders and international intellectuals evaluate the value of CSR to business, society and the environment and how they respond to the changing environment. Cause-related marketing also will be discussed in this summit, such as how can we help government, customers and other critical audience understand the full value of contributions made and leverage CSR benefits with successful marketing campaigns.
This year’s event will highlight:
1. Cause-related marketing case study: New challenges, new tools, most advanced international case study
2. Identify the key global and local challenges and emerging trends: Key issues, hot topics, opportunities, risks to your future business
3. How to effectively champion CSR within your organization: Transform the culture, strengthen competitiveness and meet your business needs
4. What constitutes CSR best practice and how it is applicable to your organization
5. Global solutions for local problems: Efficient tools, methods, techniques for improving CSR performance to boost sustainable business
6. Partnership and project identification: Key techniques for choosing NPO partners and projects that fit with your business and brand image
To participate in the Sustainable Business-oriented CSR Summit 2013, follow the official event website: http://www.cvent.com/d/mcqxhy. To request media partnership or endorsement, please contact Vimy Hue at +607 225 4825 or firstname.lastname@example.org.